3 months to 17 months old
Sleep is incredibly important for our little ones to grow physically and mentally.
I work with exhausted, frustrated, stressed parents like you whose love for your children knows no bounds. The only problem is your baby takes hours to fall asleep, has many night wakings, wakes too early in the morning, and often napping is a struggle.
You have tried it all to help your sweet baby get the sleep he needs, and nothing has worked- your child just won’t sleep! You are sleep deprived and frustrated that nothing is working, leaving you at your wit’s end, not sure where to turn next.
Together we will teach your baby independent healthy sleep habits, so he can fall asleep quickly and easily at bedtime. Your baby will learn to sleep through the night, and wake feeling happy and well-rested come morning, in addition to taking great, reliable naps.
Your baby will get the sleep he needs for his growth, development, happiness and overall well-being. You, as the parent, will get the sleep you need so you can be patient, do well at work, be a good parent and partner, and enjoy your baby in each stage of life. Sleep is not a luxury. It is a vital body function that is essential for every single one of us. Our bodies can not function without sleep.
Does any of this sound like your life? If so, you are not alone. These are the things I hear from parents everyday, and I’ve been there too. Your search for a solution ends here. With a Chasing Dreams Sleep plan, we’ll see a dramatic improvement to your baby’s sleep in just a few nights. Sleep is on it’s way!
Does this sound familiar?
• It takes hours to try to get your baby to sleep, before trying to sneak out ninja-style. Then, having to repeat this frustrating process once you are caught.
• Your baby will only fall asleep by feeding, patting, rocking, and/or bouncing until you feel like your back will break.
• Being woken up every time you finally manage to fall asleep.
• You are at your wits end, and not knowing what to do, having tried everything.
• Only one parent can put your child to sleep, your baby fights harder when someone else tries.
• Your baby wakes multiple times per night, and needs you to put her back to sleep each time.
• Naps are short, despite knowing she’s exhausted, she and you are left feeling tired and cranky after.
• You are concerned that your baby isn’t getting the sleep she needs for her health, development and well-being.
• Your baby is often cranky, gets frustrated easily, and can be very clingy from being so tired. She struggles to enjoy fun activities.
• You are struggling with your own lack of sleep, feeling physically and mentally drained, having no relaxation time, and a lack of quality time with your partner.
Talking is the next step…
Schedule a complimentary phone evaluation to discuss your sleep obstacles and see if services are a good fit for your family.
This is the exact reason I created my customized sleep programs, to take you from being an exhausted, frustrated, cranky parent trying to manage an overtired baby to a happy parent, whose child easily gets the sleep he needs. It’s not a dream. This is my clients’ new reality once we work together and teach their child good sleep skills!
Can you imagine this?
• Your entire family getting a good night of sleep, waking feeling happy and refreshed each day.
• Laying your baby down for naps, and having her easily fall asleep.
• Having a reliable daytime schedule, with your baby taking good naps, being rested and in a good mood.
• Being able to have other people put your child down to sleep so you can enjoy a night out, or run errands without your child.
• Finally getting the sleep you need, and having the patience to be the best parent you can be!
• Having your evenings back for yourself – however you spend your free time!
Not sure if one-on-one is for you?
Take advantage of my online offerings! Reserve a spot in the next Sleep Webinar, to help your child learn lifelong sleep skills.
Infant Sleep Programs
Give everyone the best!
It’s time to be a well-rested, calmer, more patient mom to a happier baby, having the time to relax and enjoy life with your baby sleeping through the night and taking nice long naps. Are you ready for bedtime to be a dream – actually looking forward to that calm, relaxing time with your sweet child? Are you ready for your baby to fall asleep for naps and bedtime on his own, in his crib, after a relaxing, enjoyable, loving routine?
Work With Chasing Dreams…
Learn why your baby is waking multiple times a night, needing your assistance to get back to sleep. Have proven, clear, easy-to-follow strategies for navigating bedtime, naptime, night wakings and any other specific issues you might be facing with your little one’s sleep. Be given a step-by-step plan to help your child fall asleep independently and stay asleep through the night so you don’t have to spend hours at bedtime getting your little one to fall asleep. Solve your child’s sleep issues, once and for all so that you’ll have peace of mind knowing your little one will sleep all night long. End the night wakings, so that you can wake in the morning well-rested and with the energy ready to take on your day.
Preliminary Discovery Call
Sleep Intake Form & Evaluation
Private Sleep Consultation
Written Sleep Program
3 Weeks of Private Coaching
Scheduled Check-In Calls
Interactive Sleep Log
Daily Voxer Messaging Support
Graduation Phone Call
Chasing Dreams Graduation Resources Guide
Virtual Bedroom Assessment
Lifetime Access to Private Client Community
Everything in Standard plus…
Extended Weekday Support Hours
Night 1 Virtual Bedtime Support
Everything in Premium plus…
Weekend Support Hours
2 Bonus Check-In Calls “banked” for 6 months
6 Months Extended Email Support
Updated sleep schedule over the next year
Updated interactive sleep log through 1 nap
Ask About Siblings Savings!
Want more information?
“I can’t even put into words what a necessary investment this has been for our whole family’s health and wellness. We are all sleeping better, and mom and dad are even getting time together for date night!”
“My 4 and a half month old was TOUGH! He was napping only 20 minutes twice a day, and waking 5 times through the night. Mom and Dad were at their wits end! Our little guy took well to our plan, and by the second day he was sleeping 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM with 3 naps during the day, each 1-2 hours long! He was a changed boy!”