Siblings- Add $200 for each additional child on any Sleep Package
Twins- Additional $75 per Sleep Package
This package includes:
- Preliminary Questionnaire – This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your children’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- Private 90-Minute Consultation – During this call, we will discuss the sleep plan I have prepared for you and the ideal schedule for your children. You will learn how to build solid bedtime routines, tackle nap time issues, night waking’s, and any other specific issues you might be dealing with. We will also troubleshoot possible problems. I will help you build the foundation you need to teach your children to be great sleepers!
- Custom Sleep Plan – I will outline a plan to address your children’s individual needs, and will provide you with clear, easy to follow steps to teach your children healthy sleep habits.
- Four Follow up 15-Minute Phone Calls – While implementing the plan, we will use these calls to discuss progress or any setbacks, discuss what to expect next, and answer any general questions. Having support through the process of teaching independent sleep skills is crucial. This is what set’s my program apart from a DIY, having an expert at hand to answer any questions, and help guide and support you through the process. We will schedule your first phone call the morning following the night you implement our plan.
- Two Weeks of Follow up E-mails – Once we move into the second and third week of the plan, we will communicate through e-mail. By this point, you will likely have seen significant improvement. You will be feeling more confident with the program and the new sleep strategy as you see your child developing the healthy sleep skills necessary for a good night sleep.
- Chasing Dreams Resource Guide – When you have successfully achieved your child’s sleep goals and our time together ends, I will provide you with a guide for a variety of possible sleep obstacles. These include decreasing naps, handling illness, traveling with children, and handling the Daylight Savings time change. This will ensure you have everything you need to be successful as you move forward in your sleep journey.