Prenatal to 12 weeks old
Having a baby is such an exciting time, but it can be a big sleep challenge.
I work with excited expectant parents, as well as exhausted parents of newborns. Parents like you, who’s love for their little one knows no bounds, as you are trying to set your sweet baby up for a lifetime of healthy sleep, to avoid all the common baby sleep obstacles you hear about.
It can be challenging to find the joy in the moments while you are so sleep deprived, and while having a cranky, overtired baby. Day in, and day out, trying to rest when the baby sleeps, which is great when it’s your first child, but once you have multiple children… There is no resting.
There is no amount of caffeine that can keep you feeling like yourself. Your search history during the wee hours of the morning would show that you are trying to find a solution, yet nothing has worked to help either of you get the sleep your bodies desperately need. You are dedicated to helping your sweet little baby get the sleep she needs, for her health, development, happiness and overall well-being. You understand that sleep is a vital body function, for both you and her.
Teaching your little one to sleep well from the beginning is one of the best gifts you can give her. With the Chasing Dreams Newborn Sleep Solution, this can become your reality. You will learn how to help your baby to fall asleep easily, and sleep those nice long stretches.
Whoa!It doesn’t have to be this way. It’s possible to have a newborn that falls asleep easily and sleeps peacefully, allowing everyone to be well-rested. Plus, time for a shower for you! Sleep is not a luxury. It is a vital body function that is essential for every single one of us. Our bodies can not function properly without sleep.
Does this sound familiar?
• Your baby sleeps great during the day… but is up all night.
• You can’t seem to find a good schedule or routine for your baby.
• You can get her to sleep, but as soon as you lay her down in her crib, she’s awake…Again
• She will only sleep in your arms.
• You can’t find a minute for yourself.
• She will only sleep in your arms
• You are concerned for your baby’s safety, as you have resorted to co-sleeping.
• You are concerned for your babies well-being, as she is not getting the sleep her body needs.
• You are frustrated- no matter what you try, you just can’t get her to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Talking is the next step…Schedule a complimentary phone evaluation to discuss your sleep obstacles and see if services are a good fit for your family.
Wow!Imagine a calmer, more content little baby, that is ready to learn, and observe the world going by. She is able to easily fall asleep and get the rest her body needs to grow. Parenthood may start to look more like you pictured it – without the sleep deprivation. This is not a dream. This is my clients’ reality once we work together, gently building a foundation of healthy sleep.
Can you imagine this?
• Your baby sleeping well at night, not up partying anymore.
• Having a predictable schedule and routine for your baby and family.
• Kissing your baby goodnight, laying him in his crib, and he falls asleep peacefully.
• Being able to take a shower without worrying about your baby walking, having time to do housework, spending time with your partner, or a few minutes to just breathe.
• You feel confident knowing your baby is sleeping in a safe sleep space, and will sleep well.
• Your baby feeling well-rested, happy and content.
• Your entire family getting a good night of sleep, waking feeling happy and refreshed each day.
• Laying him down for naps, he falls asleep, and takes long, predictable, restorative naps.
Not sure if one-on-one is for you?Check dates and book a spot in my next webinar “Introduction to Healthy Sleep Habits: Newborn Workshop.”
Newborn Sleep Package
We want happily sleeping babies!
This is the exact reason I created my Newborn Sleep Solution, to help you build a strong foundation for healthy sleep skills, so your baby will get the sleep he needs for his health, development, happiness and well-being. Whether you are preparing for your baby’s arrival, or your baby is already here and you are struggling, these strategies will help your family maximize everyone’s sleep, while meeting babies’ need for night feeds. It’s time to be a well-rested, happy, calmer, and more patient parent to a happier baby, while having the time to relax and enjoy life with your baby sleeping well at night and taking nice long naps. Are you ready for bedtime to be a dream where you actually look forward to that calm, relaxing time with your sweet child?
Appropriate skills for tiny ones!
This package is not intended for newborns to sleep through the night. Many newborns will not be ready for longer periods of sleep until they are older and have matured physically and developmentally. Instead, this program will help you to lay the foundation for healthy sleep habits and gently guide your baby towards independent sleep skills when developmentally appropriate. In time, the foundation for healthy sleep you have laid with your newborn can help him sleep through the night when he’s developmentally ready.
Newborn Sleep Package Includes:
1) Assess & ChangeFocusing on your unique baby and situation, we’ll build the foundation you need to teach your child to be a great sleeper.
Newborn Sleep Guide
You will receive a Newborn Sleep Guide to help establish a foundation for healthy sleep for your newborn. This will include information about:
- Age-appropriate sleep needs and schedules
- Tips for teaching your baby the difference between day and night
- Creating a safe sleeping environment
- Strategies to encourage sleep
- When to expect a good night’s sleep
- Common sleep issues that can be easily avoided
The techniques in the Newborn Sleep Guide will educate you about newborn sleep and teach you how to start to foster healthy sleep habits for your baby.
We’ll discuss, in detail, newborn sleep needs and tips on ways to help your newborn establish a foundation for healthy sleep. We’ll discuss ideas and tips to help your newborn begin to establish healthy sleeping habits, including how to:
- Recognize the earliest signs of sleepiness
- Establish a good routine of feedings
- Form a sleep schedule for your little one
2) Ongoing SupportEnjoy guidance and accountability until your baby is 12 weeks of age. We’ll also celebrate all your successes!
3 Follow-Up Calls
Weekly Follow-Up Emails
3) Program Graduation
At the end of our time together, I will provide you with helpful materials, including tips and graphics to navigate the future.
Chasing Dreams Resource Guide
Hybrid Sleep Package Add-On
Hybrid Sleep Package Add-On
Keep your munchkin advancing!
This discounted add-on package is only for clients who have completed the Newborn Sleep Package. It resembles my Infant Sleep Package, except with longer support to help you navigate through a major transition. We will work together when your child is approximately 3 months to 4 months of age. During this time, we will discuss the best steps to help take your baby from where he’s at, to reaching truly independent sleep skills. We will stay in contact throughout the period with phone calls, emails and Voxer messages. We will also track your baby’s naps and nightimes with sleep logs to fully monitor progress.
Fighting sleep regression!
Our goal with a newborn is to be able to put your baby down drowsy but awake, allowing him to fall asleep on his own with our reassurance as needed. Beyond the 3 to 4 month point, it is important that he learn truly independent sleep skills, where he falls asleep from wide awake. As he goes through the “4 month sleep regression” and beyond, this becomes essential to getting good quality sleep. Otherwise, you may experience disturbances such as difficulty falling asleep, short naps, night wakings, and early wake ups. Drowsy is the first stage of sleep, if he can not get to the drowsy stage on his own, he will not be able to go back to sleep on his own. You can help your baby go from newborn-level to enhanced infant-level skills with my hybrid addition.
Hybrid Sleep Package Add-On includes:
1) Evaluate & AdvanceThis add-on lets me continue guiding and supporting you through the next month, as baby further develops independent sleep skills.
During our consultation, we will discuss your baby’s custom sleep plan including:
- Daily routines and schedules
- Reevaluating your babies sleep environment if you have made changes to make sure your baby’s nursery is conducive to good sleep
- Strategies to teach your baby to self-soothe and fall asleep truly independently
- Troubleshooting any potential problems
- Learn how to address: bedtime, night wakings, early wake up, naps, short naps, naps on the go and any other specific sleep issues you may be dealing with
We will continue to build the foundation you need to teach your baby to be a great sleeper!
2) Support & GuidanceWe will be working very closely together – tracking, encouraging and championing – until baby is 4 months of age.
2 Follow-Up Calls
Unlimited Follow-Up Emails
Voxer Voice Messaging
Digital Sleep Logs
The Sleep Consultant Difference…
The difference in trying to do this yourself and having an expert with you is the expertise you will have at your side, following you through the process, so you don’t get “stuck.” This will guide you to continue helping your baby build a strong foundation for healthy sleep skills. By no means do I mean that your baby’s sleep will be perfect, but we will meet your baby where he’s at, and help him improve his overall sleep.
Want more information?
“With my husband going back to work just four days after our baby boy was born and me starting to work from home after 4 weeks, we knew we needed some help in the sleep department! Erin helped us learn so much about independent sleep skills and how to best instill those in our newborn.”
“Because of Erin I went from being an exhausted, stressed-out mom, to a happy mom who enjoys her child. I felt like I was drowning, and Erin was able to fix it. Erin is incredible at what she does.”
“Erin offered what was critically missing: clear instructions. Between the exhaustion and the stress, nothing was clear in my head. Having clear and straightforward instructions took the double guessing, self doubt and wavering thoughts out of the process.”
“As first-time parents, my husband and I really had no clue how to approach sleep challenges with our tiny son. After a few months of working with Erin, I am happy to report that he has made tremendous improvements from his former colicky, fussy and needy state. He falls asleep on his own, transitions cycles to stay asleep and wakes up rested now.”